Quantum Techniques is a miracle healing modality that basically cuts to the chase and asks your body directly what’s going on. If you’ve suffered with symptoms that no one seems able to cure, Quantum Techniques may be for you — it’s definitely been a Godsend for me.
My Own Story
After suffering 3 bad burnouts in 2004, 2005 and 2006, my body was never the same. I was stuck with a whole array of bizarre symptoms including extreme exhaustion, god-awful leg aches, calves feeling wooden, heart pounding at night, eyes painfully dry then unstoppably watery, incessant thirst, sleep issues, mood swings, etc., etc., etc. For years I could not work full-time, let alone travel.I desperately went from practitioner to practitioner hoping someone could help me. Besides modern medicine, I tried Homeopathy, Naturopathy, Osteopathy, Acupuncture, Matrix Energetics, Contact Reflex Analysis, Star Healing, Reconnective Healing, Reiki, LifeLine, medical intuitives, psychics, as well as energy work from Jo Dunning, Mahendra Trivedi, Rudy Hunter, and others. Despite their best efforts, however, I only got worse and worse. As you can imagine, I had many “dark nights of the soul”, feeling depressed and hopeless.
Then, miracle of miracles, I happened to hear Stephen & Beth Daniel on News For the Soul radio (http://www.newsforthesoul.com
Quantum Techniques is a highly specialized healing modality – so specialized only about 7 people know how to do this. Done remotely over the phone, the QT practitioner connects with your body’s electromagnetic field and, using a unique form of muscle testing, dialogues with your body and subconscious mind, asking yes or no questions to drill down to what the core issues are. And here’s the real magic: not only do they identify a symptom’s underlying problem, but they can actually clear it, whether it’s toxicity, a limiting belief, etc. – then viola, the symptom is gone. It is truly miraculous!!!
In dialoguing with your body/subconscious mind, since the answer is only yes or no, there is a whole detailed protocol for drilling down to the root cause. For example, “is the cause of this symptom physical?” (yes/no); “is it non-physical?” (yes/no). If the cause is physical, they’ll drill down to see if it’s an inhalant, congestant, contactant or injectant, then drill down even further to identify it; if it’s non-physical, they’ll look into beliefs, vows, contracts, traumas, etc. Then, as mentioned, once the root cause is identified, they just clear it (don’t ask me how but it works).
For me, the causes of my endless symptoms included diet (“healthy foods” like garlic, oranges and honey were actually making me worse); old bug bites (which I didn’t remember but felt amazing when the venom was cleared); old vaccines; and old inhalants like car exhaust & paint fumes. Overwhelmingly though, my maladies were due to stuck energy from past traumas and the limiting beliefs I’d acquired as a result. I can’t begin to express what a huge relief it’s been to have all this cleared.
What Happens if You Want to Proceed
– First, there is lots of paperwork to fill out beforehand, but it’s done online so not too bad. If you’re not sure which practitioner to choose, you can ask the office to test for which one resonates best with you.
– All practitioners are on call – basically, you page your QT person and leave a message; they answer calls in the order received.
– I’ll warn you, it’s not cheap – practitioners charge $6.67 per minute and sessions can easily go for 30 minutes or more, but they talk fast so a lot gets done in a short amount of time. Besides, QT is effective and well worth it if your body is not responding to traditional methods.
– The first session goes the longest because the practitioner tests all your foods & personal care items to see which ones are toxic or challenging to you. From then on, sessions address specific symptoms and are generally conducted as needed.- QT also addresses emotional issues, so is not limited to physical symptoms
– Finally, QT is similar to EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) but with no tapping. If you’re not familiar with EFT, basically there are points on the body that when lightly tapped, release/re-pattern beliefs & perceptions. In QT there is no tapping – instead, one time only, you touch the part of the body once while reading its abbreviation (“sh” for “side of hand”); the subconscious mind will remember and from then on you only need to say the letters.
I mention this because after a session, you are given a code to read each day, such as: sh e eb oe liv ch th g50 (etc)Doing so apparently helps to secure the new energy patterning.
To Find Out More
As I said, for me QT has been a Godsend and I will forever be grateful. If you can relate to my story where you are suffering and no one seems to be able to help, I highly recommend Quantum Techniques.
Be well and enjoy life!
Ellen McDonough is a spiritual seeker living in California who loves meditation, crystals and energy work. She is also a professional digital artist who channels images of Atlantis and other worlds; images are charged with high frequency energy emitting a sense of peace, joy and tranquility. You can view Ellen’s work at http://www.PlacesofLight.com