My name is Dr. Stephen Daniel, one of the co-founders of Quantum Techniques. We’ve got an exciting new development at QT having to do with the whole field of neuroplasticity and healing.
We were greatly influenced by some excellent books, the first, “The End of Alzheimer’s” by Dr. Bredesen. Unknowing, he is essentially telling people to do QT, without being familiar with it. Things like finding hidden pathogens, detoxing heavy metals, changing diets, avoiding vaccinations, etc. The second and third books are by Dr. Doidge – “The Brain That Heals Itself”, and then his newest one, “The Brain’s Way of Healing.” Together they gave us some information to go into a place of prayer meditation and we were given a new scale and perspective; we don’t think up all of this stuff on our own.
I like metaphors, so let me talk about neuroplasticity in that regard. We only use 10% of our brain; I think I know why now. Here’s the metaphor: for years you’ve been driving on a dirt road through the forest to arrive at a beautiful vista with a waterfall. One day, you’re trying to drive there and somebody else had used the road in a rainstorm so it was muddy and now there’s a set of deep ruts in the road. You can’t get to the beautiful vista because you’re in a swamp. No matter how hard you try, your vehicle keeps getting pulled back into the swamp. That’s an example of a loss of neuroplasticity. You can’t travel where you want to go, because you’re stuck in a brain rut.
Dr. Doidge talks about that in chronic pain, the body has given so much brain real estate to the same signal, that no matter what pathways you try to take into the brain for change, you end up in the swamp again. We’ve been fortunate enough to be given a scan that takes the ruts out of the road. It’s a little bit like electroshock therapy in that it has complications, i.e. short term memory loss, but in the end it somewhat levels out the road. We’ve found a way, energetically without complications, to grade the road so you can still get back to the waterfall.
Something else we’ve learned is that anytime you put the word “chronic” in front of a symptom – pain, inflammation, anxiety, depression, non-healing infections, etc – you have lost valuable brain real estate necessary to solve that problem. The new scan is very rapid and what we’ve found is that what causes the ruts in the road is mostly heavy metals and hidden pathogens, most of which are brain viruses.
So far we’ve noticed that about 80% of people using the new scan have a dramatic response within 24 hours related to things like fibromyalgia, chronic pain, chronic anxiety, chronic depression, etc. The other 20% of the people have improved, but but their bodies keep releasing what we call a healing crisis where some of those brain viruses create enough of a ‘die-off’ of sludge that we need to continue working on it until it all clears. We’ve had amazing results with this.
I’ll use myself as an example. I had a chronic pain issue in my right elbow for 25 years from a heavy weight training injury. I’ve not been able to use that arm significantly, even actions such as using a manual can opener, chopping with a machete, hammering, weight training, were all very painful. I thought I had a tendon problem; what I didn’t realize is that instead, I had a brain rut problem. I did the neuroplasticity treatment on that pain and in two days it was gone. I now have zero pain with repetitive motion and I can weight train again after 25 years. I had done everything traditional and nontraditional from cortisone injections to acupuncture. My alternative physician said, “Steve, you do know that after 25 years, those issues never heal”.
If you’ve seen the movie, “The Secret” you’re familiar with the phrase “how you fire, is how you wire”. It’s been shown that children raised in trauma have a different brain function than those who do not live in traumatic environments. That’s because early in life we started running that rut of trauma. We’re finding that each time we do a neuroplasticity scan, it essentially doubles the effectiveness of the person’s detox system within 24 hours. Sometimes you’ll need to return after having a single treatment and aim the scan more specifically to other areas, but that also has provided wonderful results. So if you have a chronic ‘anything’, realize you may have a neuroplasticity field problem.
This scan is a very quick treatment, but you do need a practitioner to do it. In most cases it probably takes 15 – 20 minutes; it may take me a bit less time because I’ve done it so often, but all of our practitioners are trained to use it. I’m as excited about this as any scan we’ve ever been given in the 20 years we’ve been using QT. If you’re chronically ill with things like fibromyalgia, Lyme disease, herpes, chronic fatigue, chronic panic, chronic terror, get in touch with us. There’s a very good chance that it will make a dramatic difference for you overnight. Blessings.