It’s that time of year – viruses circle the globe, bacteria as well in the form of flus and stomach flus and the like. Your body heals and yay! – You’re over it; right? Not always.
If in a week or a few weeks an old injury is re-aggravated – the shoulder you injured in high school, the back pain from a few years ago – there may be a connection. Your pain is likely due to inflammation in the joint or muscle caused by remnant bacteria or virus from the flu you just had. Your immune system’s search and destroy mission nailed almost all of the pathogens, but a few remained.
Pathogens like virus and bacteria are opportunistic. When a body part is stressed or weakened (i.e. an old injury site), the pathogen gravitates to the area and thrives. In a joint or tissue this results in inflammation and pain (i.e. – back pain, shoulder pain).
Who would have thought? Your musculo-skeletal injury and your flu – the connection isn’t obvious until you understand it – then it makes all the sense in the world.
What to do:
Call for a quick Quantum Techniques session for specific and thorough clearing of the pathogen and to revitalize stressed organs and body systems. Clear factors which weakened you or made you susceptible to the virus or bacteria in the first place.
Or you can try this:
- focus on the problem
- correct for reversal – sh un sh un
- correct autonomic imbalance:
- sweep hand from the forehead over the top of the head to the nape of the neck
- sweep hand along the spine from the back of the waist to the tailbone
- tap above the ears five times
- reconnect healing systems: touch each point in the following codes and at the end tap above the ears five times
Be healthy and thrive!
Questions? Contact Dr. Kristin Killops of Quantum Techniques at firstname.lastname@example.org